A 16 zone smart controller
Control by Sprinkl is the first yard hub with a built in 16 zone smart controller that brings total control of your sprinkler system directly to your smartphone, while saving up to 50% off your water bill. Once connected to Sprinkl's moisture sensors, Control will remove the need for scheduling altogether through Sprinkl's Autonomous Watering which will utilize moisture sensors in each zone to determine if watering is required, based on actual conditions.
Installation is simple and it takes about 30 min to replace almost any existing sprinkler controller/irrigation timer with Control. Once installed, you will be able to access the following features of Control's 16 zone smart controller in addition to being able to connect Control to numerous accessories that will add functionality to your sprinkler, lighting, and other connected home systems.
- Autonomous watering mode is available with Sprinkl's moisture sensors (sold separately). This removes the need for scheduling and watering will only occur based on the actual conditions of your yard.
- Built-in sensing technology will let you know if there is an electrical issue with a zone and if it is not able to run
- Manually run zones directly from your phone for testing and repairs
- Contractor mode will allow you to provide shared access
- Add new schedules, or change existing schedules directly on your phone (drag and drop menu allows you to easily reorder zones and run times)
- Save money and water based on hyper-local weather conditions
- Disables system based on current, forecast, and past rainfall
- Uses up to seven days of historic accumulation
- Freeze alert turns off system when the temperature drops
- All settings are fully customizable
- Optional setting to restrict watering based on local regulations
- Push notifications let you know when it's watering or restricted
- Compatible with traditional rain sensors and flow sensors
- Will integrate with Alexa and other home hub systems
- Designed for indoor installation
- Requires Wifi
- Works with Apple and Android Smartphones
FAQ for Sprinkl Control Sr-400
What Is the difference between Conserve and Control?
Control provides full zone-level control and scheduling for up to 16 zones. Like Conserve, Control offers the same extensive set of conservation features and access to Sprinkl's nation-wide network of weather stations.